- Court of Revision to review appeals on tax assessments. Assessments on several properties were reduced because
- the taxpayer thought the assessment was too high, or
- the amount of land owned was less than assessed, or
- the land was used for hospital or other purposes exempt from taxation
- One honest citizen, Jas. M. Fox, pointed out they did not include one of his properties, and asked that his tax assessment be raised!
The transcription of this Vancouver City Council Meeting was made in August of 2015 by guest transcriber Pauline White and sponsored by the generosity of Darrin Pezer of Proactive Building Maintenance.