Transcripts Original documents
- City Solicitor gives opinion that Keefer not guilty of breach of contract by buying gravel from Chinese.
- Amended lease for CPR for Cricket Grounds submitted.
- Payment of $600 to Keefer Street for gravel.
- Bylaw introduced to regulate firing of guns, setting off firecrackers and bonfires.
- Changes to Park Road and Bridge across Coal Harbour.
- Locks to be put on desks of Aldermen.
- Public library requests donation for the purchase of books.
- Advertisement for the position of City Scavenger.
- Efforts to increase candlepower of Electric Streetlights.