Transcripts Original Documents
- Committee appointed to meet with Richmond Committee regarding constructing bridges from Lulu Island and Sea Island.
- Map submitted with streets with sewers and plans for additional.
- Alexander and Oppenheimer recommend street trees be planted.
- Request to Province for 64 acres of land in Hastings Townsite for public park for recreation.
- Request to the Post Office that Vancouver has 6000 people and is growing; it needs letterboxes stationed in various parts of the city.
- Bylaws for regulating storage of gunpowder and firing of guns in the city.