transcript original documents
- The proposition of James M. Holland to move a building from Lot 2 Block 3 was refused
- Permission was also refused to J. Paterson to cross the sidewalk at the corner of Powell & Jackson unless he put a proper crossing and keep the sidewalk clear.
- 100 copies of the City Charter and By-Laws to be printed and bound in quarter leather and cloth similar to the British Columbia Statutes by the World Printing and Publishing Company
- Permission was given to the Stanley Bros. to erect a photo studio on the roof of the building known as the London House
- That the Plans and specifications of the Market Building be left in the City Engineer’s Office until Thursday next to give the members of the Council an opportunity to examine them prior to calling for tenders