Minutes from May 26, 1890

transcript     original images: part one | part two

  • The fountain donated to the City by the Foundry and Machine Shops would be  located at the corner of Hastings and Carrall Streets, on the land given to the city by the CPR for that purpose.
  • Laborers for the Corporation of the City of Vancouver’s work day reduced from ten to nine hours daily.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Rimons twitter widget by Rimon Habib