- Request received from John McCulloch asking to be reimbursed for his clothing lost through being imprisoned in the City Jail.
- Alderman Garden resigned. Newly-elected Alderman Scoullar assigned to Finance, Police, and Health committees in his place.
- Council sends condolences to New Westminster Council on the loss of life and property due to its recent fire, and regrets it could not send its fire engine to help.
- Alderman Templeton moves a petition to the Minister of Railways on the subject of the CPR’s blockage of traffic on city streets by shunting cars and their refusal to provide safety crossings.
- Alderman McDowell gave notice that at the next meeting he would move that the City Engineer and his staff be given notice that their services would no longer be required after the 31st of March.
This document transcribed in January of 2016 by Transcribimus volunteer Chris Stephenson