Minutes from September 14, 1891

Transcript     Original images: part one | part two

  • Letter received from H. Abbott, General Superintendent of the Canadian Pacific Railway Co., stating that he was authorized to proceed with the construction of the terminal station at the foot of Granville Street (now Waterfront Station)
  • Moved by Alderman Godfrey, Seconded by Alderman Templeton That the Dominion Government be petitioned to change the name of the “First Narrows” to “Lions Gate” and that of “False Creek” to “Pleasant Inlet”

This document transcribed in June of 2016 by Transcribimus volunteer Martha Hazevoet

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Rimons twitter widget by Rimon Habib